Friday 6 December 2019

Day #2 Desert Skies

What did you do today?

I have to restart cause i fall off my base when it in the sky and I cant find my stuff so I have to rest




  • image of your airship




What did you learn?
I learn to not fall off from their air ship and you can speed run if you know you are doing
Tips and Tricks: You can use the door of a build to disturbed the Seeker. You can make some damages to the Seeker if you throw food tins or rocks at the Seeker 
for example - what is the quick way to gather all items from something you have opened?

answer the following with an image
  • You can find craft table in the first town you countered  
  • what items can you eat? 












image of a mushroom







    What will you do tomorrow?
    I will get a Gun maybe idk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment